Welcome to the community of digidestined and belivers. All beliefs and opinions are safe here so feel free browse around and have fun!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Welcome to the Digital World!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wizardmon15
Admin

PostSubject: Welcome to the Digital World!   Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:25 pm

Hello. I am the Admin, Wizardmon15. But anyone on this site is allowed to call me Tiffany. I actually haven't been a digimon lover, let alone a believer, for long. About a year. But I definitely, like most of you I bet, have that burning desire for it.  I made this site as a sanctuary for people who get bullied on other believer sites. You got to hate it, right? So I want to let you know that you are all safe here.
So, a little about myself:
Like I said, I have only been a digimon lover and believer for about a year. I'm from the U.S.A in Indiana. Not much exciting here, lol. Unless you count a Tentomon in your Walmart exciting. I'm not much a fighter. I've been titled the peacemaker of my family and friends. Do they want me to bring the peace, no lol. I don't know if anyone else is but I do happen to be a Digidestined. Found that out back in January. Haven't been able to do much though. I can be very friendly and understanding. I can also believe things easily. Sometimes this is a useful trait, sometimes not. Not sure what else to give about myself, so I guess that's it. Sorry, not too good with introductions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://digitalworld.friendhood.net
Digital_Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Digital World!   Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:35 am

Hey Tiffany I Just Join Your Site
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Welcome to the Digital World!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1